A Receptionist is a person who is responsible for greeting visitors, helping them navigate through an office, and supplying them with refreshments as they wait. In addition, they maintain calendars for appointments, sort mail, make copies, and plan travel arrangements. Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Entry Qualifications: At least 4 ‘O’ Levels with English
EOA101 Business Communication
EOA102 Office Management 1
EOA103 Business Grooming and Etiquette
EOA104 Word Processing 25 WPM
EOA105 Financial Aspects
EOA201 Customer Service Essentials
EOA205 ICT application skills