Are you ready to become a leader or a corporate governor?
Strategic leadership is the ability to anticipate, envision, maintain flexibility and empower others to create the needed organizational changes (Finkelstein et al., 2008). In a company set-up, strategic leadership practice rests at the top, in particular, with the Chief Executive Officer, the board of directors and senior management officers.
According to Muriithj (2009), corporate governance is the system by which organizations are directed and controlled. The task of corporate governance as observed by Cummings and Worley (2005) is to bring about constructive and necessary changes which are responsive to the long-term positive outcome of all stakeholders.
Any first degree from a recognized university
Duration: 1 year
Exam Month: May and October
- PGD101: Strategic Management
- PGD102: Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- PGD103: Corporate Governance
- PGD104: Leadership
- PGD105: Interpretation of Financial Statements
- PGD201: Governance Practice
- PGD202: Corporate Management
- PGD205: Change Management
- PGD203: Risk Management Practice